I believe in consistently providing superior, personal, and responsive service. My desire is to work closely with clients in order to thoroughly understand their objectives and goals so that I can help develop creative strategies to efficiently solve their problems and prevent additional problems from arising in the future.
My role is to try to alleviate the burden and stress that comes with litigation in order to make it easier for my clients to focus on their business and what is important to them. I have an ability to take very complex issues and break them down into simple, relevant pieces of the puzzle. I enjoy using my skills to work with individuals and companies to develop successful strategies that are unique to that client’s wants and goals.
My motivation comes from a desire to provide excellent, efficient service that allows clients to focus less on disputes and more on aspirations.
I have successfully represented on a broad range of clients in commercial litigation disputes, including condominium homeowners’ associations, contractors, business owners, and individuals. The disputes have included breach of contract claims, promissory notes and personal guarantees, construction defect claims, insurance recovery, and intellectual property protection.
- Successfully represented numerous condominium homeowners’ associations throughout the Seattle area with respect to construction defect issues.
- Representation of contractor in differing site conditions claim in arbitration. Obtained a complete victory with an award of every dollar sought, plus attorneys’ fees and costs.
- Representation of contractor in breach of contract and lien foreclosure dispute. Successfully settled dispute and obtained judgment for full amount of damages.
- Representation of athletic club in wrongful termination, marital discrimination, and gender discrimination case. Obtained a complete release and successfully settled the claims.
- Representation of company against insurance carrier in a breach of duty to defend, insurance bad faith case. Successful settlement in client’s favor.
- Representation of company in LLC dispute and breach of fiduciary duty case. Successfully settled the case.
- Representation of numerous clients with respect to trademark application and trademark infringement disputes.
Property Damage Solutions
Trademark Application and Litigation
University of Oregon School of Law (J.D., 2006)
Santa Clara University (B.S., Operations Management and Information Systems, 2002)
Admitted to Washington State Courts
Washington State Bar Association
Associated General Contractors of Washington
Super Lawyers, Top Rising Star – Women, 2012 & 2014
Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2010 & 2011, 2014 – 2016