For over two decades, our law firm has delivered exceptional results for our construction and developer clients.
From contract negotiations to project completion, we know the business from the inside — so we understand what works and what doesn’t. This inside knowledge cuts through the legal fog and helps solve our clients’ problems quickly and effectively. Better still, we’re able to offer preventive strategies and advice before issues arise.
The first step is to listen carefully. Our top-notch construction lawyers and in-house construction consultant will work closely with you to gather facts, weigh options, develop a strategy and execute a plan of action.
The Construction Law Group can assist with nearly every construction issue faced by our clients in the industry, including:
- Construction claims, including avoidance, preparation, review and presentation
- Bid disputes and protests
- Liens and bond claims
- Alternative procurement methods, including Design-build, GC/CM, MC & EC/CM, IPD and ESPCs
- Disadvantaged business enterprise contracting
- Federal and state public works contracts
- Contract preparation, review and negotiation
- Dispute resolution, including DRBs, mediation, arbitration and litigation
- Construction schedule preparation, analysis and review
- Advice concerning legal and legislative issues affecting the construction industry
- Appellate Work