My practice is focused on efficiently and effectively resolving legal disputes. Some of these disputes can be resolved informally by determining where the communication breakdown occurred and identifying my client’s needs moving forward. Other disputes require formal litigation in order to achieve my client’s desired results. I work closely with my clients to understand their situation and develop a personalized strategy to achieve their goals. I then implement that strategy from start to finish. I have successfully performed every stage of litigation, from pre-litigation dispute resolution through trial and, when necessary, on appeal.
I strive every day to provide exceptional service to my clients. To me, exceptional service means communicating with you as often as you need in order for you to feel confident in our strategy, with the ultimate goal of minimizing the stress of the legal process for you.
Successful appeal for a reverse and remand in Avery Simmons v. Safeway, Inc., No 19-35715
To view the appellate court argument, click here.
University of Washington School of Law, Juris Doctor, March 2018
– CALI Award for Compensation and Benefits I with Lee Thorson
– Mediator through University of Washington’s Mediation Clinic
– Trial Advocacy Team Member for the American Association of Justice (AAJ)
– Editor for the Washington Journal of Environmental Law and Policy
University of the Pacific, Bachelors of Arts for Majors in Psychology and in Religious Studies, December 2014
– Minors in Pre-law and Gender Studies
– Pacific Legal Scholar
– Model United Nations team member
– Washington State Bar
– United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
– United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit