I believe in consistently providing superior, personal, and responsive service. My desire is to work closely with clients in order to thoroughly understand their objectives and goals so that I can help develop creative strategies to efficiently solve their problems and prevent additional problems from arising in the future.
My role is to try to alleviate the burden and stress that comes with litigation in order to make it easier for my clients to focus on their business and what is important to them. I have an ability to take very complex issues and break them down into simple, relevant pieces of the puzzle. I enjoy using my skills to work with individuals and companies to develop successful strategies that are unique to that client’s wants and goals.
My motivation comes from a desire to provide excellent, efficient service that allows clients to focus less on disputes and more on aspirations.
I have successfully represented a broad range of clients in civil litigation disputes, including business owners, individuals, condominium homeowners’ associations, and contractors. The disputes have included breach of contract claims, ownership disputes, promissory notes and personal guarantees, employment claims, construction defect claims, insurance recovery, and intellectual property protection.
- Successfully represented shareholders in closely-held company disputes.
- Successfully resolved LLC disputes and breach of fiduciary duty cases.
- Successfully represented employees that have been wrongfully terminated from their employment.
- Representation of athletic club in wrongful termination, marital discrimination, and gender discrimination case. Obtained a complete release and successfully settled the claims.
- Representation of companies against insurance carriers in a breach of duty to defend, insurance bad faith case. Successful settlements in clients’ favor.
- Successfully represented numerous condominium homeowners’ associations throughout the Seattle area with respect to construction defect and property damage issues.
- Representation of contractor in differing site conditions claim in arbitration. Obtained a complete victory with an award of every dollar sought, plus attorneys’ fees and costs.
- Representation of numerous clients with respect to trademark application and trademark infringement disputes.
Commercial and Business Litigation
Complex Civil Litigation
Shareholder and Closely-Held Company Disputes
Wrongful Termination/Employment Claims
University of Oregon School of Law (J.D., 2006)
Santa Clara University (B.S., Operations Management and Information Systems, 2002)
Admitted to Washington State Courts
Washington State Bar Association
Associated General Contractors of Washington
Super Lawyers, Top Rising Star – Women, 2012 & 2014
Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2010 & 2011, 2014 – 2020